Back to News
All mental health services currently remain open
Posted on 23 Apr 2021
All mental health services currently remain open, however due to capacity available whilst dealing with the challenges of the pandemic, there may be delays to planned, non-urgent appointments and referrals. Support available includes:
- For wellbeing support patients can contact the Lifeline Helpline 11am-11pm on 0808 808 2121.
- Please continue to call PCMH staff for advice and support around the management of mental health in primary care.
- Patients can self-refer to the Psychological Wellbeing Service if they require therapy here
- Crisis services are running as normal, and patients can contact the First Response Service by calling 111 and selecting option 2 (in Wisbech call 111, select option 1 and ask to be put through to FRS).
- For details of other support available within the community please visit www.keep-your-head.com